: 17 May, 7-9pm, 28-40 years old, Single/Married, CHINESE, MALE, Working Adults, CANTONESE
Venue : Bangsar
Marital status : Single / Married
Occupation : Working Adults /
Age : 28 – 40 years old
Race : Chinese (MALAYSIAN)
Gender : Male
Language : CANTONESE
Duration : 2 hours
Incentive : RM200 (cash payment to you on the spot)
We are targeting Chinese Male respondents who visited Chinese Restaurant to participate in our F&B Survey.
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via SMS to 012-9234620 or you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. Birth Date (YY/MM/DD)
4. Mobile no.
6. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
7. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
8. My monthly personal income ______.
(A) RM1999 and below
(B) RM2000 – RM4999
(C) RM5000 – RM7999
(D) RM8000 and above
9. How often do you visit to Chinese Restaurant (e.g.: Tai Thong, Oversea Restaurant, Oriental Pavillion, The Ming Room, etc) in a month?
(A) More than twice a month
(B) At least twice a month
(C) At least once a month
(D) At least once in two months
(E) None of the above
10. Do you ever drink alcoholic drinks while you dine (lunch/dinner) in the Chinese Restaurant?
11. How often do you drink alcoholic drinks (i.e. beer, stout, wine, liquor, etc)?
(B) 2-4 times a week
(C) once a week
(D) once in 2 weeks
(E) once a month
(F) less than once a month
Qualified candidates who meet our selection criteria will receive notification from us (over the phone) to confirm your participation in the survey.