: 23 July, 8-10pm, Malay & Chinese, MALE, 21-35 years old, Single / Married, ENGLISH Speaking,
: 24 July, 3-5pm, Malay, MALE, 21-35 years old, Single / Married, MALAY Speaking,
: 24 July, 7-9pm, Chinese, MALE, 21-35 years old, Single / Married, CANTONESE Speaking,
: 25 July, 3-5pm, Malay, MALE, 21-35 years old, Single / Married, MALAY Speaking,
: 25 July, 7-9pm, Chinese, MALE, 21-35 years old, Single / Married, CANTONESE Speaking,
: 26 July, 8-10pm, Malay & Chinese, MALE, 21-35 years old, Single / Married, ENGLISH Speaking,
: 26 July, 3-5pm, INDIAN, MALE, 21-35 years old, Single / Married, MALAY Speaking,
Venue : Bangsar (Actual location will be informed when you are invited)
Duration : 2 hours
Language : English / Malay / Cantonese
Race : Malay / Chinese / Indian
Gender : Male ONLY
Age : 21-35 years old
Marital status : Single / Married
Occupation : Working Adults ONLY
Incentive : RM150 – RM180 (cash payment to you on the spot)
We are targeting WORKING ADULTS who are the owners of the motorbike and send their motorbike for services to participate in our Motorbike Care Survey.
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via SMS to 012-9234620 or you may email to email@example.com :
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY, e.g.: 701121-06)
4. Mobile no.
6. How many years you have been working since from your first permanent job until today? _____ (1 year, 3 years, etc)
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
9. Please state your monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan / 家庭成员每月总收入 _______.
10. Are you the owner of the motorbike?
(A) YES (Please go to Q11)
11. Is your motorbike?
(A) 2 stroke bike/Motor Dua Lejang
(B) 4 stroke bike/Motor Empat Lejang (Please go to Q12)
12. How old is your current motorbike?
(A) 6 years and above
(B) 5 years
(C) 4 years
(D) 3 years
(E) 2 years
(F) 1 year
(G) Below one year
13. Are you a motorcyclist who regularly commuting your motorbike to and for works?
(A) YES (Please go to Q14)
14. Do you personally send your motorbike to service?
(A) YES (Please go to Q15)
15. Are you the main decision maker on the brand and type of service to do for your motorbike?
(A) YES (Please go to Q16)
16. Please list down all the motorbike services and the brand of products used for the services.
_____________ (eg: brake oil; Brand XXX / lubricant oil; Brand XXX)
Important: Qualified candidates who meet our selection criteria will receive notification from us (over the phone) to confirm your participation in the survey.