We are targeting Standard 5 Primary School Students (aged 11) to participate in our Biscuit Survey.
Venue : Bangsar (can reach by LRT)
Duration : 2.5 hours
Language : Malay / Mandarin (MUST BE ABLE TO READ & WRITE IN CHINESE)
Race/Gender : Malay (Girls) / Chinese (Boys)
Age : 11 years old
Occupation : Standard 5 Primary School Students
Incentive : RM120 (cash payment to you on the spot)
IMPORTANT : You are required to bring along your friend (only one friend) to the survey
: Incentive will be paid to both of you, meaning each of you will get RM120
: 13 Oct, 11am, Malay, Girls, aged 11, Standard 5 Students, Malay Speaking
: 13 Oct, 2.30pm, Chinese, Boys, aged 11, Standard 5 Students, Mandarin Speaking (MUST BE ABLE TO READ & WRITE IN MANDARIN)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via SMS to 012-9234620 or you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. MYKID NO (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
4. Mobile no.
6. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
7. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan / 家庭成员每月总收入 _______.
(A) RM6000 and above
(B) RM5000 – RM5999
(C) RM4000 – RM4999
(D) RM3000 – RM3999
(E) RM2000 – RM2999
(F) RM1999 and below
8. Are you presently in Standard 5?
9. I am presently studying at ___________. (PLEASE STATE YOUR SCHOOL NAME)
10. Who normally purchased the biscuit?
(B) My parents
(C) Someone else
11. Please name the brand of the biscuit which you purchased and consumed most often _________.
Qualified candidates who meet our selection criteria will receive notification from us (over the phone) to confirm your participation in the survey.