We are targeting female respondents who regularly visit to Shopping Mall to participate in our Shopper Survey.
Venue : PJ (can reach by LRT)
Age : 25-35 / 30 - 45
Gender : FEMALE ONLY
Race : Malay / Chinese
Marital Status : Single / Married Without Kid / Married With Kid
Occupation : Housewives / Working Adults
Duration : 2.5 hours
Language : ENGLISH (FLUENT)
Incentive : RM200 (cash payment on the spot)
: Preferable those who are staying in Damansara (Jaya, Utama, Kim, Perdana, Mutiara), Kota Damansara,
Bandar Utama, Taman Tun Dr Ismail
: 23 Nov, 7.30pm, Malay & Chinese, Female, aged 30-45, Married With One Kid aged 6-14 years old, Housewives & Working Adults.
: 24 Nov, 10.30am, Malay & Chinese, Female, aged025-35, Single / Married Without Kid, Working Adults Only. (The office where you work must be located closed to a Shopping Mall Complex)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via SMS to 012-9234620 or you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
4. Mobile no.
6. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
7. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
8. FOR MARRIED WITH KIDS, how old are your kids? (PLEASE LIST ALL)
9. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan / 家庭成员每月总收入 _______.
(A) RM6000 and above
(B) RM5000 – RM5999
(C) RM4000 – RM4999
(D) RM3000 – RM3999
(E) RM2000 – RM2999
(F) RM1999 and below
10. FOR WORKING ADULT, my monthly personal income __________.
(A) RM7000 and above
(B) RM6000 – RM6999
(C) RM5000 – RM5999
(D) RM4000 – RM4999
(E) RM3000 – RM3999
(F) RM2000 – RM2999
(G) RM1999 and below
11. Can you speak FLUENT ENGLISH?
12. Your house address please? (Only required Jalan and Taman)
13. FOR WORKING ADULT, your office address please? (Only required Building Name and Jalan)
Qualified candidates who meet our selection criteria will receive notification from us (over the phone) to confirm your participation in the survey.