We are looking for trend follower, modern, tech savvy, environmental friendly / conscious people to participate in our Household Products Survey.
- Malay & Chinese
- Male & Female
- 30 - 39 years old
- Housewives OR Working Adults
- English or Malay or Cantonese Speaking
Date / Time : PLEASE REFER BELOW
Venue : KL (can reach by LRT / Monorail, will sms you full address should you short-listed)
Incentive : RM200 (cash payment to you on the spot)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
SMS/WHATSAPP/WECHAT to 012-9234620 or you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
4. Mobile no.
6. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
7. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
8. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan / 家庭成员每月总收入 _______.
(A) RM8000 and above
(B) RM7000 – RM7999
(C) RM6000 – RM6999
(D) RM5000 – RM5999
(E) RM4000 – RM4999
(F) RM3000 – RM3999
(G) RM2500 – RM2999
(H) RM2000 – RM2499
(I) RM1999 and below
9. How old are your kids? __________ (LIST ALL PLEASE, IF MARRIED WITH KID)
10. Please list Household / Electrical products used / owned. ____________
11. Please list Household / Electrical product purchased in the past 3 years. _________
12. I prefer _________.
(A) English speaking
(B) Malay speaking
(C) Cantonese speaking
13. I prefer _________. (FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS)
(G1) 26 Feb, 11am – 12.30pm, Malay
(G2) 26 Feb, 1.30pm – 3pm, Malay
(G3) 26 Feb, 3.30pm – 5pm, Chinese
(G4) 26 Feb, 5.30pm – 7pm, Chinese
(G5) 26 Feb, 7.30pm – 9pm, Malay
(G6) 27 Feb, 10.30am – 12pm, Malay
(G7) 27 Feb, 1pm – 2.30pm, Chinese (English speaking)
(G8) 27 Feb, 4.30pm – 6pm, Chinese
(G9) 27 Feb, 7pm – 8.30pm, Chinese
(G10) 28 Feb, 10.30am – 12pm, Malay or Chinese (English Speaking)
Qualified candidates who meet our selection criteria will receive notification from us (over the phone & SMS) to confirm your participation in the survey.