We are looking for Form 4 – Form 6 students to participate in our Education Survey.
- Malay & Chinese & Indian
- Male & Female
- Age 16 – 18
- Currently student in Form 4 / Form 5 / Form 6
- Fluent in English speaking
: 14 May, 3.30pm – 5.30pm, Indian, Form 4 – Form 6 students
: 14 May, 7pm – 9pm, Chinese, Form 4 – Form 6 students
: 16 May, 3.30pm – 5.30pm, Malay & Chinese, Form 4 – Form 6 students
: 16 May, 7pm – 9pm, Malay, Form 4 – Form 6 students
Venue : Mid Valley (will sms full address should you short-listed)
Incentive : RM150 (cash payment to you on the spot)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
SMS/WHATSAPP/WECHAT to 012-9234620 or you may email to email@example.com :
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
9. Your secondary school name. ___________
10. Do you consider studying Law after you graduated from secondary school?
(A) YES (please proceed to Q11)
11. IF YES, please name which University Law Programme you are considering? ______________
12. Can you speak in Fluent English?
Qualified candidates who meet our selection criteria will receive notification from us (over the phone & SMS) to confirm your participation in the survey.