We are looking for respondents who are currently staying in Seksyen 5, Seksyen 7, Seksyen 13 - 17, Seksyen 19 (Shah Alam), Kawasan 17,18 (Klang), Taman Sri Muda, Taman Sri Andalas, Taman Eng Ann, Taman Klang Utama, Taman Meru, Bukit Jelutong to participate in our Shopping Behaviour Survey.
- Chinese Male & Female
- Housewives, Own Business, Working Adults
- Single or Married without kid for aged 24 – 35
- Married with kids for aged 41 - 50
- Mandarin speaking (MUST BE ABLE TO READ IN CHINESE)
- currently staying in Seksyen 5, Seksyen 7, Seksyen 13 - 17, Seksyen 19 (Shah Alam), Kawasan 17,18 (Klang), Taman Sri Muda, Taman Sri Andalas, Taman Eng Ann, Taman Klang Utama, Taman Meru, Bukit Jelutong
Date / Time
: 23 Jan, 11am – 1.30pm, for aged 24 – 35, Male or Female, Single or Married Without Kid
: 23 Jan, 7pm – 9.30pm, for aged 41 – 50, HUSBAND & WIFE MUST COME TOGETHER, Married with kid
Venue : PJ (will sms you full address should you short-listed)
Incentive : RM200 cash will be given to each shortlisted participant (cash payment to you on the spot)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
SMS/WHATSAPP to 012-9234620 or you may email to email@example.com :
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
4. Mobile no.
6. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
7. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
8. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan / 家庭成员每月总收入 _______.
(A) RM20000 and above
(B) RM10000 – RM19999
(C) RM9000 – RM9999
(D) RM8000 – RM8999
(E) RM7000 – RM7999
(F) RM6000 – RM6999
(G) RM5000 – RM5999
(H) RM3500 – RM4999
(I) RM3000 – RM3499
(J) RM2500 – RM2999
(K) RM2000 – RM2499
(L) RM1999 and below
9. Area of staying? ___________
10. Can you speak and read in Chinese?
11. FOR MARRIED WITH KID ADULT, can your spouse speak and read in Chinese?
Qualified candidates who meet our selection criteria will receive notification from us (over the phone & SMS) to confirm your participation in the survey.