We are targeting cat owners to participate in our survey.
- Malay & Chinese
- Female ONLY
- Working Adults OR Housewives
- Age 23 – 35 & 40 – 55
- Single OR Married
- Malay speaking for Malay
- Cantonese speaking for Chinese (MUST BE ABLE TO READ IN MANDARIN)
- You are required to send us a selfie with their cat before they come for the FGD
: 24 Feb, 3pm – 5pm, Malay Female, aged 23 – 35
: 24 Feb, 7pm – 9pm, Malay Female, aged 40 – 55
: 25 Feb, 7pm – 9pm, Chinese Female, aged 23 – 35
: 25 Feb, 3pm – 5pm, Chinese Female, aged 40 – 55
Venue : Mid Valley (will sms full address should you short-listed)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
SMS/WHATSAPP to 012-9234620 or you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
9. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan _______.
(A) RM8000 and above
(B) RM7000 – RM7999
(C) RM6000 – RM6999
(D) RM5000 – RM5999
(E) RM4000 – RM4999
(F) RM3000 – RM3999
(G) RM2500 – RM2999
(H) RM2000 – RM2499
(I) RM1999 and below
10. My educational level is until _____.
(A) Master and above
(C) Diploma / Advanced Diploma
(D) STPM / A Level
(E) SPM / O Level
11. Are you a cat(s) owner?
12. IF YES, how many cat(s) do you owned? ________
13. Please name the current brand of cat food which you feed your cat. ___________
14. What is the type of the cat food for Q13? ____________ (e.g.: dry cat food, wet cat food)
15. FOR CHINESE, can you read in Mandarin?
Qualified candidates who meet our selection criteria will receive notification from us (over the phone & SMS) to confirm your participation in the survey.