We are looking for coffee beverages drinkers to participate in our survey.
- Malay & Chinese
- Male & Female
- Aged 25 – 34
- Working OR Housewife
- Single OR Married
- Malay speaking for Malay
- Cantonese speaking for Chinese (MUST BE ABLE TO READ IN Chinese)
: 30 Mac, 12pm – 1.15pm, Malay MALE
: 30 Mac, 2pm – 3.15pm, Chinese MALE
: 30 Mac, 4pm – 5.15pm, Malay FEMALE
: 30 Mac, 6pm – 7.15pm, Chinese FEMALE
: 31 Mac, 10am – 11.15am, Malay MALE
: 31 Mac, 12pm – 1.15pm, Chinese MALE
: 31 Mac, 2pm – 3.15pm, Malay FEMALE
: 31 Mac, 4pm – 5.15pm, Chinese FEMALE
Venue : KL (will sms full address should you short-listed)
Incentive : 1 hour 15 mins; RM120 (cash payment to you on the spot)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
SMS/WHATSAPP to 012-9234620 or you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
8a. For women, are you currently pregnant? (Yes / No):
9. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan / 家庭成员每月总收入 _______.
(A) RM20000 and above
(B) RM10000 – RM19999
(C) RM9000 – RM9999
(D) RM8000 – RM8999
(E) RM7000 – RM7999
(F) RM6000 – RM6999
(G) RM5000 – RM5999
(H) RM4000 – RM4999
(I) RM3000 – RM3999
(J) RM2000 – RM2999
(K) RM1500 – RM1999
(L) RM1499 and below
10. IF ANY, please name the brand of the canned coffee you normally drink. _____________
11. Please name the brand of the canned coffee you drink most often. _____________ (ONLY ONE ANSWER)
12. How many time(s) do you drink the canned coffee in the past one month? ___________
13. Which canned coffee flavour you drink most often (i.e Mocha, Latte, original, cappuccino etc)? ________
14. FOR CHINESE, can you read in Chinese?
Qualified candidates who meet our selection criteria will receive notification from us (over the phone & SMS) to confirm your participation in the survey.