We are looking for dog owners to participate in our survey
- Chinese Females OR Males
- Aged 20 – 65 years old (REFER DATE/TIME FOR YOUR SLOT)
- Cantonese speaking (MUST BE ABLE TO READ IN CHINESE)
- Dog owners
- This is not a sale & marketing position and you are not required to sell or promote any products or services.
- Short-listed candidates will receive confirmation via phone call and sms.
- Your personal data will not be used for any other reasons apart for the survey.
: 20 Jan, 7pm – 9pm, for dog owners aged 40yrs – 60yrs
: 21 Jan, 3pm – 5pm, for dog owners aged 40yrs – 60yrs
: 22 Jan, 3pm – 5pm, for dog owners aged 20yrs – 60yrs
Venue : Mid Valley (will sms you full address should you short-listed)
Incentive : 2 hours survey plus to complete a simple pre-task, RM200 (cash payment to you on the spot)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
email to email@example.com OR you may SMS/WHATSAPP to 012-9234620.
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
9. My educational level is until _____.
(A) Master and above
(C) Diploma / Advanced Diploma
(D) STPM / A Level
(E) SPM / O Level
(G) SRP / PMR
10. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan / 家庭成员每月总收入 _______.
(A) RM15000 and above
(B) RM10000 – RM14999
(C) RM9000 – RM9999
(D) RM8000 – RM8999
(E) RM7000 – RM7999
(F) RM6000 – RM6999
(G) RM5000 – RM5999
(H) RM4000 – RM4999
(I) RM3500 – RM3999
(J) RM3000 – RM3499
(K) RM2500 – RM2999
(L) RM2000 – RM2499
(M) RM1501 – RM1999
(N) RM1500 and below
11. IF ANY, how many dog(s) do you owned? _____________
12. Dog breed? _____________
13. Most often, feed your dog(s) with dry OR wet dog food? _______________
14. IF ANY, please name the dry dog food BRAND which you feed your dog(s) most often. ______________
15. IF ANY, please name the wet dog food BRAND which you feed your dog(s) most often. ______________
16. Where do you buy the dog food? ___________
17. Can you speak FLUENT CANTONESE and able to read in Chinese?