We are looking for Malay or Chinese respondents to participate in our survey
- Malay or Chinese, Male or Female
- Aged 25 – 60 years old (PLEASE REFER DATE/TIME for your slot)
- Fluent English speaking
- This is not a sale & marketing position and you are not required to sell or promote any products or services.
- Short-listed candidates will receive confirmation via phone call and sms.
- Your personal data will not be used for any other reasons apart for the survey.
: 22 Feb, 3pm – 5pm, for aged 35yrs – 50yrs
: 23 Feb, 11am – 1pm, for aged 25yrs – 34yrs
: 23 Feb, 3pm – 5pm, for aged 50yrs – 60yrs
Venue : KL (will sms you full address should you short-listed, can reach by public transport)
Incentive : RM220 (cash payment to you on the spot)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you may SMS/WHATSAPP to 012-9234620.
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
6. Occupation _______________ & Industry ________________
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
(D) Divorced / widowed
9. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan / 家庭成员每月总收入 _______.
(A) RM15000 and above
(B) RM10000 – RM14999
(C) RM9000 – RM9999
(D) RM8000 – RM8999
(E) RM7000 – RM7999
(F) RM6000 – RM6999
(G) RM5000 – RM5999
(H) RM4000 – RM4999
(I) RM3500 – RM3999
(J) RM3000 – RM3499
(K) RM2500 – RM2999
(L) RM2000 – RM2499
(M) RM1501 – RM1999
(N) RM1500 and below
10. Owned any bank products? (i.e. saving account, FD, credit card)
11. Are you currently looking for a property?
12. If you are looking for a property, it is for ___________
(A) Own stay
13. How soon are you intend to purchase the property? ____________
14. How do you look for your ideal property? _________________ (e.g.: online, newspaper, property agent, etc)
15. Are you comfortable in English speaking?
16. Area of staying ____________ (e.g.: Cheras, Ampang, Damansara, etc)