We are looking for Malay / Chinese Male & Female age 20 – 55 years old to participate in our beverages survey.
- Malay / Chinese Male & Female
- Aged 20 – 55 years old
- Working or Housewife or Students
- Single or Married
- Soy milk current drinkers or lapsed drinkers
- English / Malay / Cantonese (must be able to read in Chinese) speaking
- This is not a sale & marketing position and you are not required to sell or promote any products or services.
- Short-listed candidates will receive confirmation via phone call and sms.
- Your personal data will not be used for any other reasons apart for the survey.
- We will provide F&B for Muslims to Berbuka Puasa
: 15 June 2016, 8pm – 10.30pm, Malay married with kid(s) females aged 36 – 55 years old, Malay speaking
: 16 June 2016, 8pm – 10.30pm, Malay / Chinese single MALE aged 20 – 24 years old, English speaking
: 16 June 2016, 8pm – 10.30pm, Malay married with kid(s) females aged 25 – 35 years old, Malay speaking
: 17 June 2016, 3.30pm – 6pm, Chinese married with kid(s) females aged 25 – 35 years old, Cantonese speaking (MUST BE ABLE TO READ IN CHINESE)
: 17 June 2016, 8pm – 10.30pm, Malay single females aged 20 – 24 years old, Malay speaking
: 18 June 2016, 3.30pm – 6pm, Chinese single females aged 20 – 24 years old, Cantonese speaking (MUST BE ABLE TO READ IN CHINESE)
: 18 June 2016, 8pm – 10.30pm, Malay single or married MALES & FEMALES aged 25 – 55 years old, Malay speaking
Venue : Mid Valley (will SMS you full address should you short-listed)
Incentive : 2.5 hours; RM180 – RM200 (cash payment to you on the spot)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you may SMS/WHATSAPP to 012-9234620.
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
(D) Divorced / widowed
9. Can you read in Chinese?
10. My educational level is until _____.
(A) Master and above
(C) Diploma / Advanced Diploma
(D) STPM / A Level
(E) SPM / O Level
(G) SRP / PMR
11. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan / 家庭成员每月总收入 _______.
(A) RM15000 and above
(B) RM10000 – RM14999
(C) RM9000 – RM9999
(D) RM8000 – RM8999
(E) RM7000 – RM7999
(F) RM6000 – RM6999
(G) RM5000 – RM5999
(H) RM4000 – RM4999
(I) RM3500 – RM3999
(J) RM3000 – RM3499
(K) RM2500 – RM2999
(L) RM2000 – RM2499
(M) RM1501 – RM1999
(N) RM1500 and below
12. For soy milk drinkers, please name the soy milk brand which you drink most often. __________
13. For lapsed soy milk drinkers, how long have you been stopped drinking soy milk? ___________ (e.g.: stop for 3 months, stop for 6 months, etc)
14. For lapsed soy milk drinkers, if any, lease name the other types of ready to drink beverages you drink most often. ______________ (e.g.: uht milk, carbonated soft drinks, coffee, tea, etc)
15. FOR CHINESE, can you speak FLUENT CANTONESE & able to read in CHINESE?