We are looking for mothers to participate in our survey.
- Malay & Chinese mothers aged 30 – 50 years old, must have at least a child aged 5yo – 15yo
- Working adults OR Housewives
- Cook main meals(lunch and dinner) at least 4 times a week in the past 6 months and have used seasoning product.
- Malay speaking for Malay groups
- Cantonese speaking for Chinese groups (MUST BE ABLE TO READ & WRITE IN CHINESE)
- This is not a sale & marketing position and you are not required to sell or promote any products or services.
- Short-listed candidates will receive confirmation via phone call and sms.
- Your personal data will not be used for any other reasons apart for the survey.
Date / Time
: 23 Mac 2017, 11am – 1pm, FOR MALAY MOTHERS
: 23 Mac 2017, 3pm – 5pm, FOR MALAY MOTHERS
: 23 Mac 2017, 7pm – 9pm, FOR CHINESE MOTHERS
: 24 Mac 2017, 3pm – 5pm, FOR MALAY MOTHERS
: 24 Mac 2017, 7pm – 9pm, FOR CHINESE MOTHERS
Venue : Mid Valley (will SMS you full address should you short-listed)
Incentive : 2 hours; RM180 – RM200 (cash payment to you on the spot)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you may SMS/WHATSAPP to 012-9234620.
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
(D) Divorced / widowed
9. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan / 家庭成员每月总收入 _______.
(A) RM15000 and above
(B) RM10000 – RM14999
(C) RM9000 – RM9999
(D) RM8000 – RM8999
(E) RM7000 – RM7999
(F) RM6000 – RM6999
(G) RM5000 – RM5999
(H) RM4000 – RM4999
(I) RM3500 – RM3999
(J) RM3000 – RM3499
(K) RM2500 – RM2999
(L) RM2000 – RM2499
(M) RM1501 – RM1999
(N) RM1500 and below
10. How old are your children (LIST ALL PLEASE)? __________________
11. IF ANY, please name the brand of the seasoning product you used most often. ____________ (e.g.: Knorr Pasti Sedap, Aji-No-Moto, Sure Rasa, Tumix, Maggi cukup rasa, etc)
12. FOR CHINESE, can you speak fluent Cantonese & read in Chinese?