We are looking for mothers with baby to participate in our diaper Survey.
- Malay & Chinese
- Mothers age 18 - 40 with baby wearing diapers size S or size M
- Housewives or Working Adults (More housewives>working 60:40)
- Baby weight 3kg – 11kg
- Baby age 12 months and below
- English / Malay / Cantonese speaking
- There are 2 segments for this survey, you must agree to FIRST & SECOND SEGMENTS.
- FIRST segment, shortlisted mothers are required to bring along baby for 30 – 35 mins diapers fitting session/diapers product testing AND to complete a simple diary at home. You will get cash token RM120 after completed this FULL segment.
- SECOND segment, shortlisted mothers from FIRST SEGMENT are required to attend a 2 hours group discussion at our office at Mid Valley, no need to bring along your baby. You will get another cash token RM180.
: 2 April or 3 April, Time to be arranged (FOR FIRST SEGMENT), RM120
: 9 April or 10 April, 1pm or 4pm or 7pm (FOR SECOND SEGMENT), RM180
Venue : Mid Valley (will sms full address should you short-listed)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
SMS/WHATSAPP/WECHAT to 012-9234620 or you may email to email@example.com :
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
9. REFFERING TO THE IMPORTANT NOTES as stated above, do you agree?
(A) YES, I agree
(B) NO, I do not agree
10. Number of children you have? ___________ (1 child, 2 children, 4 children)
11. Baby how many months? ____________ (3 months, 5 months, 8 months)
12. Weight of your baby? _________ (e.g.: 3kg, 5kg)
13. Currently, most often baby using which diaper brand? ____________ (give only one brand)
14. Diaper size? __________ (S or M or L or XL or XXL)
15. Baby boy or baby girl? __________ (boy, girl)
Qualified candidates who meet our selection criteria will receive notification from us (over the phone & SMS) to confirm your participation in the survey.