We are looking for respondents to participate in our home visit survey.
*** home visit survey ~ 2 – 3 officers will conduct the survey at your residential
- Malay or Chinese or Indian
- Male or Female
- Single or Married
- Working or Non-working
- Have bought ordinary or decorative lighting products for your house in the past 3 months
- Have or have not renovated interior of your house in the past 6 months
- This is not a sale & marketing position and you are not required to sell or promote any products or services.
- Short-listed candidates will receive confirmation via phone call and sms.
- Your personal data will not be used for any other reasons apart for the survey.
Date : Any one day from 4 – 13 Dec (WEEKDAYS OR WEEKENDS)
Time : Will call you to arrange
Venue : At your house
Incentive : 2 hours; RM230.00 (cash payment to you on the spot)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
email to email@example.com OR you may SMS/WHATSAPP to 012-9234620.
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
(D) Divorced / widowed
9. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan / 家庭成员每月总收入 _______.
(A) RM15000 and above
(B) RM10000 – RM14999
(C) RM9000 – RM9999
(D) RM8000 – RM8999
(E) RM7000 – RM7999
(F) RM6000 – RM6999
(G) RM5000 – RM5999
(H) RM4000 – RM4999
(I) RM3500 – RM3999
(J) RM3000 – RM3499
(K) RM2500 – RM2999
(L) RM2000 – RM2499
(M) RM1501 – RM1999
(N) RM1500 and below
10. Have you renovated interior of your house in the past 6 months?
11. Have you bought any ordinary lighting products for your house in the past 3 months?
12. Have you bought any decorative lighting product for your house in the past 3 momths?
13. IF YES for Q11 & Q12, how much did you spend for the lighting products?
(A) RM500 and above
(B) Below RM500
14. Type of your house (e.g.: landed, condo, apartment, townhouse, flat)? _______________