We are looking for radio listeners to participate in our survey.
- Malay MALE aged 29 – 34 & 39 – 44 years old
- Malay FEMALE aged 29 – 34 & 40 – 44 years old
- Single OR Married
- Working OR housewife OR Students
- MALAY speaking
- This is not a sale & marketing position and you are not required to sell or promote any products or services.
- Short-listed candidates will receive confirmation via phone call and sms.
- Your personal data will not be used for any other reasons apart for the survey.
: 11 Dec 2016, 10am – 12pm FOR MALE age 29 – 34 years old (MUST REACH 9.15am for registration & breakfast)
: 11 Dec 2016, 10am – 12pm FOR FEMALE age 29 – 34 years old (MUST REACH 9.15am for registration & breakfast)
: 11 Dec 2016, 2pm – 4pm FOR MALE age 39 – 44 years old (MUST REACH 1.15pm for registration & lunch)
: 11 Dec 2016, 2pm – 4pm FOR FEMALE age 39 – 44 (MUST REACH 1.15pm for registration & lunch)
*** Malay halal food will be served
Venue : Section 14, PJ (will SMS you full address should you short-listed)
Incentive : 2 hours; RM150 (cash payment to you on the spot)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you may SMS/WHATSAPP to 012-9234620.
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
(D) Divorced / widowed
9. Please name the Malay radio fm which you listen to most often in the past 7 days. ____________
10. Do you listen to the radio fm as per stated in Q9 for at least one hour per day?
10. Do you listen to the radio fm as per stated in Q9 while you drive to work?
11. Do you listen to the radio fm as per stated in Q9 while you drive back home?
10. Do you listen to the radio fm as per stated in Q9, mainly due to ___________.
(A) Songs played on air
11. Do you love to attend carnival or warehouse sales or any event giving out freebies?
12. How likely will you change radio station? (Please select one answer only)
(A) Less frequent
(C) Quite frequent
(D) Very frequent