We are looking for respondents to participate in our 2 hours survey.
- Malay or Chinese
- Male or Female
- Single or Married
- Working or Non-working
- Cancer patient (diagnosed with cancer within the last 6 months to 3 years ago) OR their care giver had gone through personal medical insurance claim (medical insurance or critical illness protection) process not more than 3 years ago
- This is not a sale & marketing position and you are not required to sell or promote any products or services.
- Short-listed candidates will receive confirmation via phone call and sms.
- Your personal data will not be used for any other reasons apart for the survey.
Date : Any one day from 4 – 20 Jan
Time : Will call you to arrange
Venue : Will call you to arrange
Incentive : 2 hours; RM350 – RM400 (cash payment to you on the spot)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you may SMS/WHATSAPP to 012-9234620.
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
(D) Divorced / widowed
9. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan / 家庭成员每月总收入 _______.
(A) RM15000 and above
(B) RM10000 – RM14999
(C) RM9000 – RM9999
(D) RM8000 – RM8999
(E) RM7000 – RM7999
(F) RM6000 – RM6999
(G) RM5000 – RM5999
(H) RM4000 – RM4999
(I) RM3500 – RM3999
(J) RM3000 – RM3499
(K) RM2500 – RM2999
(L) RM2000 – RM2499
(M) RM1501 – RM1999
(N) RM1500 and below
10. Is your claim made not more than 3 years?
11. I am the ____________.
(A) Cancer patient
(B) Care giver of cancer patient
12. Please name the type of cancer _____________ and stage _____________.
13. IF ANY, please name the type of claim you had gone through. _________________ (e.g: medical insurance or critical illness protection)
14. IF ANY, please name the insurers. _________________ (e.g.: aia, ge, takaful, etiqa, prudential, Allianz, etc)
15. Preferred date? ___________
16. Preferred time? ___________