Monday, July 20, 2020

PAID ONLINE SURVEY: BEVERAGES SURVEY ~ RM200 (CLOSED)

We are looking for 10 respondents to participate in our survey.

Requirements:
- Malay female
- Age 24yo – 45yo
- Single or married
- Working Adults / Self Employed / Housewife
- Education level at least SPM
- Monthly household income/monthly total family income above RM5000
- Main decision makers and shoppers for groceries
- For Klang Valley residents only
- Malay speaking (MUST BE ABLE TO READ & WRITE)

Note:
- This is not a sale & marketing position and you are not required to sell or promote any products or services.
- Short-listed candidates will receive confirmation via phone call and sms.
- Your personal data will not be used for any other reasons apart for the survey.

Venue:
- at your convenient (FOR KLANG VALLEY RESIDENTS ONLY)

Date/Time:
: 4 Aug 2020 – 6 Aug 2020, 11am / 2pm / 5pm

Incentive:
- RM200 (will bank in into your account within 5 - 7 working days)

Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via email to cheongsurvey@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP to 012-9234620.

Questions for selection criteria:
You will receive screening call(s) if you meet the quota balance (i.e.: marital status, age, gender, occupation, monthly household income, monthly personal income, education level, etc) and the quota is still available. The screening call(s) are to make sure that you are qualified to participate in the survey.
(A) Yes, I understand and you may contact me for the screening call(s)
(B) No, I do not want to be called (please do not continue, you may stop here)

We are looking for those who are keen on discussion (sharing ideas, thought, opinionated, point of view) for our survey. Are you?
(A) YES
(B) NO (please do not continue, you may stop here)
Have you read requirements as stated above?
(A) YES
(B) NO
Staying area:
Email address:
Race:
Age:
Gender:
Marital Status: Single/Married without kid/Married with kid
Could you tell us what is your current internet speed package used at home?
(A) Below 30mbps
(B) 30-100 mbps
(C) More than 100 mbps
(D) No internet at home
Name:
IC:
Contact Number:
Occupation:
Industry:
FOR MARRIED WITH KID(S) MUST COMPLETE ALL BELOW (1 – 12), OTHERWISE WE WILL NOT PROCEED FURTHER:
1. Kid Age, Example (10,7,3 years old):
2. Are your kid consumer of: ***can be more than one answer***
(A) Family Milk Powder
(B) Health Food/Drink / Liquid Milk
(C) Growing Up Milk
3. In giving food or beverages to my child, I like to give them choices based on what I think is good for themKetika memberikan makanan atau minuman kepada anak saya, saya suka memberi mereka pilihan berdasarkan apa yang saya rasa baik untuk mereka (1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
4. I feel comfortable as a mom and tend to trust my instincts when it comes to making decisions for my childSaya merasa selesa sebagai seorang ibu dan cenderung mempercayai naluri saya ketika membuat keputusan untuk anak saya (1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
5. Price does not determine quality when it comes to nutrition – low priced options can be as good as high-priced onesHarga tidak menentukan kualiti dalam soal pemakanan - pilihan yang berharga rendah boleh menjadi yang baik seperti yang berharga tinggi (1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
6. As a parent, I need to be strict at times to instil good values in my child.Sebagai ibu bapa, saya perlu bersikap tegas untuk menanamkan nilai-nilai baik dalam diri anak saya. (1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
7. After 12 months, a child can eat the same food and milk as the rest of the family, so there is no need to still buy baby food/milkSelepas 12 bulan, kanak-kanak dapat makan makanan dan susu yang sama dengan seisi keluarga, jadi tidak perlu lagi membeli makanan bayi / susu (1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
8. My child’s happiness is important to me, so I give in to what he/she loves from time to time Kebahagiaan anak saya penting bagi saya, jadi saya menyerah pada apa yang dia sayangi dari semasa ke semasa(1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
9. My kids will only be children once so I make sure they thoroughly enjoy their childhoodAnak-anak saya hanya dapat menjadi anak sekali sahaja, jadi saya memastikan mereka benar-benar menikmati masa kecil mereka(1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
10. As a parent, I would like to be more of a friend to my child rather than a strict authority figureSebagai ibu bapa, saya suka menjadi kawan kepada anak saya dan bukannya sebagai seorang yang berwibawa(1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
11. It’s more important that my child likes what I feed him/her than the nutritional contentIa lebih penting bahawa anak saya lebih suka apa yang saya beri dia makan berbanding kepada kandungan khasiatnya(1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
12. There is no nutritional difference between different brands of packaged food/milk formulaTidak ada perbezaan pemakanan/nutrisi antara pelbagai jenis makanan / susu formula yang dijual di pemasaran (1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
FOR SINGLE/MARRIED WITHOUT KID MUST COMPLETE ALL BELOW (1 – 11), OTHERWISE WE WILL NOT PROCEED FURTHER:
1. Are you users of : ***can  be more than one answer***
(A) Nestum
(B) Quaker Oat
(C) UHT Dutch Lady
(D) Milo
(E) Nestle Omega Plus
(F) Anlene
(G) Non milk drinker
2. I am conscious about my and my family’s health. / Saya sering memperhatikan kesihatan diri saya dan keluarga saya (1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
3. I take proactive steps today, whether big or small, to ensure good health in the future. / Saya mengambil langkah proaktif, sama ada besar atau kecil, untuk memastikan kesihatan yang baik di masa depan(1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
4. I consider myself as disciplined when it comes to managing my health and wellnessSaya menganggap diri saya sebagai seorang yang berdisiplin ketika menguruskan kesihatan dan kesejahteraan saya (1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
5. I try to engage in physical activitiesSaya cuba melakukan aktiviti fizikal(1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
6. I am open to additional vitamins and supplements over and above foodSaya terbuka terhadap tambahan vitamin dan makanan tambahan di atas makanan(1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
7. Because I’m busy, I always tend to skip meals or to not eat my main meals on timeOleh kerana saya sering sibuk, saya selalu cenderung untuk tidak makan atau tidak makan makanan utama tepat pada waktunya(1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
8. I tend to reach for food based on my cravings or mood at the momentSaya cenderung mencari makanan berdasarkan keinginan atau mood saya ketika ini(1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?

9. I am worried about my health and at times, feel guilty about my food choicesSaya bimbang tentang kesihatan saya dan kadang-kadang merasa bersalah dengan pilihan makanan saya(1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
10. I live a stressful life and tend to be too tired to do things for myselfSaya menjalani kehidupan yang penuh tekanan dan cenderung terlalu letih untuk melakukan sesuatu untuk diri saya sendiri(1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?
11. I often ended up compromising mine or family’s health for budget or convenienceSaya sering berkompromi dengan kesihatan atau keluarga saya untuk anggaran atau kemudahan(1: Strongly Disagree – 5: Strongly Agree )?

No comments:

Post a Comment