We are looking for Mothers to participate in our Snack Survey.
- Mothers with at least a kid age 3 – 12 years old
- Working Adult or Housewife
- Malay Speaking for Malay
- Age 25 – 50
- Chocolate/ chocolate based snack consumer
- IF SHORTLISTED, you are required to complete a simple diary before coming for the survey
: 17 April, 3pm – 5pm, Malay Mothers with at least a kid age 3 – 6 years old, Malay Speaking
: 17 April, 7pm – 9pm, Malay Mothers with at least a kid age 7 – 12 years old, Malay Speaking
Venue : Mid Valley (will sms you full address should you short-listed)
Incentive : RM200 – RM250 (cash payment to you on the spot)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
SMS/WHATSAPP/WECHAT to 012-9234620 or you may email to email@example.com :
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
9. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan _______.
(A) RM10000 and above
(B) RM9000 – RM9999
(C) RM8000 – RM8999
(D) RM7000 – RM7999
(E) RM6000 – RM6999
(F) RM5000 – RM5999
(G) RM4000 – RM4999
(H) RM3000 – RM3999
(I) RM2500 – RM2999
(J) RM2000 – RM2499
(K) RM1999 and below
10. How old are your kids? __________ (LIST ALL PLEASE)
11. IF ANY, please name the brand of the Chocolate/ chocolate based snack (e.g.: Ferrero Rocher, Kinder Bueno, Cadbury, Vochelle, Kit Kat, M&M's, Smarties, Van Houten, Snickers, Beryls, Mars, Toblerone, etc) which you and your children consume most often. ______________ (PLEASE GIVE ONLY ONE ANSWER)
12. I prefer _________.
(G3) 17 April, 3pm – 5pm, Malay Mothers with at least a kid age 3 – 6 years old, Malay Speaking
(G4) 17 April, 7pm – 9pm, Malay Mothers with at least a kid age 7 – 12 years old, Malay Speaking
Qualified candidates who meet our selection criteria will receive notification from us (over the phone & SMS) to confirm your participation in the survey.