We are looking for Malay / Chinese mothers to participate in our survey.
- Malay / Chinese mothers aged 25 and above
- Malay speaking for Malay
- Cantonese speaking for Chinese (MUST BE ABLE TO READ IN CHINESE)
- This is not a sale & marketing position and you are not required to sell or promote any products or services.
- Short-listed candidates will receive confirmation via phone call and sms.
- Your personal data will not be used for any other reasons apart for the survey.
: 4 Aug 2016, 3pm – 5.30pm, FOR Malay mothers
: 4 Aug 2016, 7pm – 9.30pm, FOR Chinese mothers
: 5 Aug 2016, 3pm – 5.30pm, FOR Malay mothers
: 5 Aug 2016, 7pm – 9.30pm, FOR Chinese mothers
: 6 Aug 2016, 3pm – 5.30pm, FOR Malay mothers
: 6 Aug 2016, 7pm – 9.30pm, FOR Chinese mothers
Venue : Mid Valley (will SMS you full address should you short-listed)
Incentive : RM200 (cash payment to you on the spot with completed mobile diary)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you may SMS/WHATSAPP to 012-9234620.
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
(D) Divorced / widowed
9. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan / 家庭成员每月总收入 _______.
(A) RM15000 and above
(B) RM10000 – RM14999
(C) RM9000 – RM9999
(D) RM8000 – RM8999
(E) RM7000 – RM7999
(F) RM6000 – RM6999
(G) RM5000 – RM5999
(H) RM4000 – RM4999
(I) RM3500 – RM3999
(J) RM3000 – RM3499
(K) RM2500 – RM2999
(L) RM2000 – RM2499
(M) RM1501 – RM1999
(N) RM1500 and below
10. My educational level is until _____.
(A) Master and above
(C) Diploma / Advanced Diploma
(D) STPM / A Level
(E) SPM / O Level
(G) SRP / PMR
11. How old are your children? _______________ (LIST ALL PLEASE)
12. Please name the brand of the biscuit which you and your family members consume for at least 6 months. ____________
13. FOR CHINESE, can you speak fluent Cantonese and able to read in Chinese?