*** HOME VISIT – We will conduct the survey at your residential
We are looking for MALAYSIAN to participate in our survey.
- MALAYSIAN male OR female aged 17 – 46 years old
- Single / Married
- Working adults / housewives / students
- ENGLISH SPEAKING
- This is not a sale & marketing position and you are not required to sell or promote any products or services.
- Short-listed candidates will receive confirmation via phone call and sms.
- Your personal data will not be used for any other reasons apart for the survey.
Date/Time : 24 OR 25 July 2016, 2 hours home visit, timing to be arranged
Venue : at your residential
Incentive : RM80 (for those who ONLY complete a diary)
: RM350 (for those who complete a diary PLUS a 2 hours home visit survey)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
email to email@example.com OR you may SMS/WHATSAPP to 012-9234620.
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
7. Have you attended survey in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
(D) Divorced / widowed
9. My monthly household income / jumlah pendapatan rumahtangga sebulan / 家庭成员每月总收入 _______.
(A) RM15000 and above
(B) RM10000 – RM14999
(C) RM9000 – RM9999
(D) RM8000 – RM8999
(E) RM7000 – RM7999
(F) RM6000 – RM6999
(G) RM5000 – RM5999
(H) RM4000 – RM4999
(I) RM3500 – RM3999
(J) RM3000 – RM3499
(K) RM2500 – RM2999
(L) RM2000 – RM2499
(M) RM1501 – RM1999
(N) RM1500 and below
10. My educational level is until _____.
(A) Master and above
(C) Diploma / Advanced Diploma
(D) STPM / A Level
(E) SPM / O Level
(G) SRP / PMR
11. Can you speak fluent English?
12. FOR the diary, you are required to attach photos of yourself which is only for survey purpose. Do you agree?
13. FOR HOME VISIT SURVEY, 2 – 3 officers will conduct the survey at your residential. Do you agree?
14. Are you currently using a smartphone?
15. Currently staying area? __________ (e.g.: PJ, Ampang, Sg Besi, Damansara, Subang, etc)